BLS-AED-SRC Generic Instructor
This further training is aimed at all those who are interested in teaching resuscitation courses.
valid BLS-AED-SRC Generic Provider certificate (not older than 2 years)
This is a practical train-the-trainer course. In two days you will learn how to deal with course participants, the technique and the material through many practical exercises. The basics of anatomy and physiology of breathing, circulation and the nervous system are a prerequisite for this course.
The course for prospective instructors is conducted according to the guidelines of the Swiss Resuscitation Council (SRC). It enables participants to conduct resuscitation courses independently.
Participants systematically plan a BLS-AED course as well as target group-oriented case scenarios and are able to lead this course competently.
- Examination of one's own motivation to teach and learn
- Systematic planning of a BLS-AED course
- Instruction in simple basic resuscitation skills (BLS) including use of the AED on training models of adults and children.
- Self-critical examination of one's own motivation to provide help
- Description of how to deal with inhibiting factors regarding aid provision
- Development of concrete, target group-oriented case scenarios
- Discussion of the possibilities for increasing the outcome of circulatory arrest
- Description of techniques to keep one's own expertise up to date.
- Answers to common questions and solutions to common stumbling blocks in BLS courses
Duration: 16 hours
Course fee: CHF 800 per participant. four to eight participants.